Solaris regards the privacy of all account holders, and their contacts, clients and personal information, with the utmost importance and confidentiality.
This Policy specifies how we collect, use, communicate, and make use of personal information.
* SolarPlus is a service provided by Solaris Pty Ltd.
What information we collect
SolarPlus is designed to store your business and team members’ information and that of your leads and customers in order to provide a single repository of much of your working data. Text, images and other data that you enter as a User is referred to as ‘Content’. We store and maintain the following types of data:
- Subscriber and team information: we collect information about each subscriber and User of the platform, including business details in order to provide an efficient workflow and documentation.
- Usage data: we collect information on User actions as logs for the purposes of testing and debugging as well as collating statistics for the purposes of improving performance as well as providing account usage information to match your subscription plan.
- Location information: we can optionally allow devices to known your location in order to provide better location services. IP addresses of users are stored for the same pruposes as Usage Data above.
- Device information: we collect information about devices and browsers in order to improve our services and performance of our systems.
None of the data above will be shared with anyone outside of our organisation. None of the data above will be used to obtain personal information or for any commercial gain beyond the documented platform service provision.
Information that you provide to us
For account registration and administration purposes we may ask you for personal contact and business information including credit card details.
A third-party payment gateway (Pin Payments, Paypal, Stripe) is used to manage credit card processing and we do not store card information ourselves. These service providers are authorised to use these card details only for the purposes of taking payments based on agreed account subscription terms.
Uses made of this information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations to provide such services to you as are contained in the subscription provisions
- To provide you with information, products and services that you request as part and in line with your expectations of our delivery of service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of this service
- To notify you about changes and revisions to our services
- To ensure content from our site is delivered and presented in the most effective and efficient manner
- For any other purposes with your consent
Your SolarPlus application account is only accessed by our employees or contract staff in response to requests by you or your users for assistance. Access will only persist while an active support ticket remains unanswered.
Lawful Basis for Processing Your Information
Where the European data protection law applies and Solaris acts as controller, we collect and use information only where we have your consent, where the information is used to perform our contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests in improving our services (e.g. analysing best service performance) and where this interest is not overridden by your data protection interests.
Sharing data with service providers
We may share your personal information with companies assigned to help us to operate our business by processing personal information on our behalf. Such companies include providers of customer support services, payment processing services, froud monitoring and prevention, email or social media delivery platforms and hosting services.
International Transfer of Information
Your right to control and access your information
You have control over your personal information and how it is collected, used and shared.
You have the right to:
- Delete all or some of your information in your subscription account or your SolarPlus application account. You can learn more about how to manage information in our Help Centre (accessed from SolarPlus application.)
- Change or correct personal data. You can access subscription account information by logging in at www.accounts.soalrplus.co/accounts or by logging into SolarPlus at v3.solarplus.co
- You can access and remove data and download some of this data. Information on these actions in available in the Help Centre (accessed from SolarPlus application.)
Solaris has implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your information. Our enterprise services are hosted on Google Cloud servers for maximum reliability and with exceptional security provisions . These services are maintained by Google Cloud Platform Partner, Snapfrozen – https://cloud.google.com/customers/snapfrozen and monitored 24/7 with Google Stackdriver technology.
Information you provide is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
We restrict employee and contractor access to information on a need-to-know basis and confidentiality is secured by contractual arrangements with all employees and contractors.
Cookies and web beacons
Facebook: Opt-out of Facebook remarketing here
Google: Opt-out of Google remarketing here
LinkedIn: Manage Advertising Preferences
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.