Welcome to SolarPlus, your solar PV design and sales assistant. We trust you will enjoy SolarPlus and you can find help and tutorials under the ‘Help’ menu.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SOLARPLUS. IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH LOGIN:
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Solaris Pty Ltd (Solaris), partners in development of this software, for the Solaris software product(s) identified above which may include associated online or electronic software components, media, and documentation (“SolarPlus software”). By using the SolarPlus software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and Solaris, (referred to as “licenser”), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not login or use the SolarPlus software.
The SolarPlus software is protected by copyright laws of Australia and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SolarPlus software is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Solaris grants you the right to access and use the software as the sole and single user of the software, or, one of a number of identified users licensed to access the software through one business or corporate entity. You agree to ensure to the best of your ability that no person other than yourself can access or use the software with your username and access rights.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. (a) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SolarPlus software. (b) Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SolarPlus software. (c) Support Services. Solaris may provide you with support services related to the SolarPlus software (“Support Services”). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SolarPlus software and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. (d) Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SolarPlus software.
3. TERMINATION Without prejudice to any other rights, Solaris may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, all access to the SolarPlus software will be denied.
4. COPYRIGHT All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SolarPlus software and any copies thereof are owned by Solaris or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SolarPlus software is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Solaris.
5. NO WARRANTIES Solaris expressly disclaims any warranty for the SolarPlus software. The SolarPlus software is provided ‘As Is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. Solaris does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SolarPlus software. Solaris makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by negligent user of the software and the user takes all responsibility for ensuring systems designed using the software comply with all appropriate local, state and national regulations. Solaris further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall Solaris be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of ‘Authorised Users’ use of or inability to use the SolarPlus software, even if Solaris has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Solaris be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. Solaris shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SolarPlus software or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.