General Support Services
Technical support for SolarPlus applications include:
- E-mail support
- Telephone support
- Support tickets
- Remote support via remote desktop or zoom
We do our best to help our users successfully use SolarPlus. Some examples of our support are:
- Answer questions about SolarPlus platform functionality, details, capabilities, limitations and options.
- Answer questions regarding software, browser
- Provide analysis of application logs in order to help understand and fix any issue
- Help in customisation of SolarPlus software: adding components, customisation functionalities
- Provide product documentation
- Provide limited assistance in creating or maintaining integration with 3rd party applications
- Document and fix any software problems experienced by our users
SolarPlus technical support applies only to SolarPlus software. We do not provide support for any 3rd parties’ software.
SolarPlus includes options for modification or templates via HTML code by customers. However modification of SolarPlus templates might limit SolarPlus from providing technical support to such modified components.
Platform Maintenance and Bug Fixes
At SolarPlus we do our best to deliver bug free software to our customers. We do that by best practice software design and testing prior to any software release. However it is possible that some of new functionalities may contain errors. We constantly fix bugs and release new updates to our software. Our users are notified upon release of updates via email and can check the Help Centre ‘Release Notes’ page for all updates.
Technical support is available to all customers who subscribe to SolarPlus and use it in compliance with End User License Agreement.
SolarPlus software users should first contact any local representative or partner prior to contacting SolarPlus Technical Support. Our customers are asked to contact SolarPlus Technical Support if the problem cannot be solved by local representative or partner.
For clients using SolarPlus with multiple users, and particularly larger organisations, we recommend a single point of contact in your organisation for support issues. We have found this results in better consistency, communication and coordination among your team.
SolarPlus support regarding solving technical problems (errors, software bugs) are free of charge. This kind of platform support is a part of provided cloud solution.
SolarPlus provides also fee-based support which include:
- User training, consulting and deployment support
- Creating templates
- Creating custom extensions
- Assistance in solar and battery design and proposal generation
- Assistance in designing and implementing project solutions
- Other non-standard services provided both on-site and remotely
Support Dates and Hours
Standard support hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM AEDT (Melbourne Australia time) with limited support on public holidays and weekends as available.
Any problem reported by customers should be also registered via a support ticket or e-mail to SolarPlus Support Team. The table below presents time targets for three levels of problem severity.
Response time *
Software does not run at all or critical functionality of the software cannot be used and there are not any workarounds available
Initial response: up to 2 hours (usually less than 1 hour)
Problem with standard functionality of the software
Initial response: up to 4 hours
Problem with auxiliary software functionality or problem with functionality with more than one workaround
Initial response: up to 4 hours
* – business hours
Creating software is a very complex undertaking and because of that SolarPlus cannot guarantee the time it may take to resolve (fix) a problem. Additionally, time required to resolve a problem depends on quality of data provided by the user. We make our best effort to solve any issues as soon as possible.